Due to the saturation of the market, it’s a bit hectic process to find the best 4k projectors with decent lumens, black levels, contrast ratio, and other modern features like android OS, high refresh rate flexible connectivity, and controls.
A true 4k home theater projector with realistic colors, modern projection chips, and low input lag will skyrocket your gaming and visual experience.
Other things like silent operation, flexible modes, 3d support, and budget-friendly price tag should be considered as well to get a top-notch cinematic experience at the home.
After testing the multiple 4k home theater projectors, consulting with lots of experts and users we have prepared the list of best 4k home theater projectors currently available in the market with tremendous color accuracy, powerful projection chips, deeper black levels, brighter and sharper picture quality.
Let’s have a look at our top 3 recommendations:
Best 4k Projectors for Home
Since we are upgrading our old home theater projector to get a real cinematic experience with natural colors, deeper black levels, super bright and detailed picture quality with flexible connections and controls. Isn’t it?
According to our research, we have concluded that the best 4k home theater projector is the one that can provide true bright 4K pictures with natural colors, deeper black levels with a sufficient contrast ratio.
Though we have to care about the life span of the lamp, durability, design, etc. still these are the optional first we have to get our desired picture quality first.
Don’t get confused each projector on our list is not only a great performer but also has great built quality, lamp life, and design as well.
Let’s have a look at our list of the top 12 best 4k home theater projector
List Of The Best 4k Projectors
JVC DLA-NX7 D-ILA Projector-Native 4K
Epson Home Cinema 5050UB 4K PRO
VAVA 4K UST Laser
Bomaker 2021 4K Ultra Short Throw Projector
Optoma GT1090HDR Short Throw Laser Home
BenQ HT3550i True 4K Smart
LG HU70LA 4K UHD Smart
Epson Home Cinema 3800
| ||CHECK PRICE|
Optoma HD28HDR 4k/1080p
Anker Nebula Cosmos Max 4K UHD
ViewSonic-PX747-4K True 4K
1. JVC DLA-NX7 D-ILA – Best 4k PROJECTOR
JVC DLA-NX7 D-ILA Review
JVC NX7 comes with the latest 0.69 inches native 4K D-ILA technology to provide true 4K resolution (4046×2016) with deeper black levels, balanced contrast, brightness, and sharpness.
Since this is a native 4K projector, unlike other projectors that utilize the 2k pixel-shifting technology this projector will project 8.8 million pixels on the screen to get mind-blowing color quality and sharpness even at the edges of the screen.
Another USP of this projector is, it comes with auto-tone mapping even in HDR content you will get enhanced colors, black level, and brightness as compared to other projectors.
The auto tone mapping is intelligent enough to read the meta’s of scenes to provide real and mind-blowing picture quality.
Not only you will get auto-tone mapping in HDR but also you will get HDR mode in an ordinary mode as well.
Why choose JVC D-ILA -NX7
- JVC NX7 is a native 4K UHD projector with most real cinematic colors, sharpness, and details, it is way better than a 2k pixel-shifting technology.
- It comes with the most powerful lens with 17 elements, 15 groups of 65mm glass to provide better color accuracy and sharpness even at the edges of the screen. Forget about the Rainbo effect.
- JVC has claimed that It comes with three 0.69 inches 4K-D-LIA imagers to produce the natural color tones with balanced brightness to get rid of Rainbow effects.
- The manufacturer also has claimed that it has 1900 lumens, 80,000:1 native contrast ratio, and 800,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio. It will easily provide you a bright and sharp image even in a modest ambient room.
- Besides its contrast and lumens, it has the most deeper black levels, you will get every detail in dark scenes, probably the best 4k home theater projector in terms of black levels.
- HDR10 and HLG are compatible with auto-tone mapping, you don’t need to set up the colors, contrast ratio, etc. of each scene auto-tone mapping will automatically handle it for you. Also, auto-tone mapping works even in an ordinary mode as well.
- For better picture quality projector automatically changes the mode to HDR10 whenever an HDR-compatible scene appears.
- NX7 is compatible with futuristic technology like MaxCLL and MaxFALL to acquire complete HDR data from UHD Blu-ray discs.
- The wider color gamut with 100% DCI-P3.
- MPC (multiple pixel control) to project pixels more accurately to show the closer to real image quality.
- Motion enhancement technology to blur images is mostly found in the fast scenes, you will explore the fast scenes of marvels in detail.
- NX7 also comes with a low latency mode to reduce the input lag of your gaming experience, an extremely smooth gaming mode with super real color.
- Auto calibration mode to save your bucks.
- Though it comes with tremendous automation, still you can adjust anything manually. Lens shift, focus, zoom, screen, etc. simply you will have nine settings to adjust installation modes.
- Besides lens installation modes, you will have control over the settings to adjust colors, brightness, etc.
- JVC NX7 is also compatible with the futuristic hybrid Log-gamma that is expected to be used in near future.
- ISF-3 also clarifies that this beast produces tremendous picture quality.
- Compatible with 3D, just require 3d glasses to avail the facility.
- Flexible connections and controls to connect anything.
- 3 years of replacement warranty.
Design of JVC NX7
JVC NX7 comes with an eye-catching black finish with minimal buttons and flexible connectivity on the back to add HDMI, USBs, or control the lens shift, zoom and focus.
You can access the filter on the backside to clean or replace it.
On the front a large lens and two exhaust fans and IR sensors to release the heat, however on the left side you will get a window to replace the lamps.
Moreover, few adjustable legs are added on the bottom side to place it safely.
Overall it is a heavy and bulky projector with a black mate finish you should have a proper space to adjust it.
Connections and controls of JVC NX7
- A multi-functional remote control.
- Few buttons on the back
- A 3D sync.
- 2 HDMI with 4k support.
- RS-232 control.
- Mini USB for service.
- Ethernet connection.
- 12 V trigger output.
Performance of JVC DLA-NX7
Overall the picture quality of this beast is noticeable because of the latest 0.69 inches D-ILA imagers and powerful lens with impressive brightness, contrast, and black levels.
You will get superb picture quality even at the edges of the screen because it is a native 4k projector and projects 8.8 million pixels to make a crisp, detailed picture with real-life colors.
When it comes to the colors you will get 5 preset color modes with a customizable color mode to adjust colors according to needs, you will get a color management system to play with RBGCYM colors.
Since this is a native 4k resolution projector you surely get mind-blowing results, even in HDR modes.
Besides its picture quality, JVC NX7 comes with lens installation modes to adjust zoom and focus.
Moreover, its HDR mode comes with auto-tone mapping, each scene of your favorite serial will automatically be optimized in terms of color, black level, etc.
Motion enhancement technology and low latency mode is added for gamers to reduce the input lag, you will get almost 120Hz display after activating low latency mode
Furthermore, it comes with 3D compatibility you can use it whenever you want, you just need to wear 3D glasses.
If you are looking for the best Native 4k projector that can compete with a costly projector this is for you.
JVC is a native 4K projector, you will explore the real cinematic experience with tremendous sharpness, details, black levels, etc.
Unlike other 4K projectors, this projector provides super sharp images even at the corners, also, you will get more lumens and double-contrast ratio from its previous model JVC NX5.
Another major USP of this protector is auto-tone mapping, you don’t need to set up the colors according to the scene.
2. Epson Home Cinema 5050UB – 4K PROJECTOR
Epson Home Cinema 5050UB Review
The new Epson 5050UB comes with a true 3 chips design that utilizes the 3 LCD technology to display 100% RGB color signals for each frame to get more natural, crisp, and brighter picture quality.
Due to the 3 chips design, this beast will provide you impressive color gamut without the issue of rainbowing or low brightness.
Advanced pixel-shifting technology is intelligent enough to control the 3 LCDs to process millions of pixels in parallel directions.
Furthermore, 10-bit HDR has added to skyrocket the HDR experience to the next level, 10 bit HDR3 is capable enough to accept the 100% Source of HDR. Defiantly you will be blown away to see the HDR quality of this projector.
Why choose Epson Home Cinema 5050UB 4K Pro UHD
- Outstanding contrast ratio, brightness, and sharpness with 2600 lumens for both color and brightness.
- 4k UHD resolution with a 1,000,000:1 contrast ratio provides super sharp and detailed picture quality even in an ambient environment.
- Its 2600 lumens work the same as 3000 lumens or more without compromising the colors.
- Mind-blowing color accuracy with DCI-P3 color space that is 50% wider than 1 chip rec.709, DCI-P3 color space is powerful enough to provide you with super-accurate colors.
- 3 LCD technology of cinema 5050UB is capable enough to accept the 100% signals of RGB colors without compromising the brightness and details of the image.
- Epson further combines 3 LCD technology with pixel-shifting technology to manage the whole LCDs to process the pixels in parallel directions without creating Rainbow effects.
- A 10-bit HDR3 system is added to accept 100% HDR sources even in games, you can get faithful HDR quality with desired brightness and colors.
- Even in HDR mode, this projector will provide you with brighter picture quality with superb color accuracy and few options to adjust the HDR curve settings without compromising the display.
- Digital imaging processing technology to mitigate the compression and banding of images for smooth transitions. 12-bit analog to display video processing is added to smoothen the transitions between frames.
- Since Epson utilizes the 3 LCD technology not DLP chips to provide a brighter and more detailed image with super color accuracy, you will hardly find the Rainbow effect.
- Epson 5050UB comes with 3 axis motorized lens to shift the lens precisely, you can sift the lens horizontally or vertically from the remote control.
- The major benefit of this technology is you can mount your projector on the top right or left corner of your room and can set the screen without using a keystone.
- A backlight remote control with multiple function buttons to shift lens, zoom, focus, modes, etc.
- Besides its impressive brightness, it also has deeper black levels.
Design of Epson 5050UB
Epson 5050UB is a bit heavy and bulky with led indicators on the top; however on the right side few buttons with a small door to cover them. You can control the whole projector with them.
On the bottom you will get few adjustable legs to place it safely; however, you can mount it on ceilings as well.
On the front, you will find a big lens with a motorized cover and two large ventilation to cool down the projector.
Connections and controls of Epson 5050UB
- A backlight Remote control and buttons on the right side
- Two HDMI 2.0 (HDCP 2.2).
- Mini USB port for service.
- USB port for optical HDMI cable 300mA max
- 1 D-sub-15-pin.
- Trigger out 12 V DC
- Ethernet port RJ 45
Performance of 5050UB
5050UB comes with brilliant color accuracy, brightness, contrast ratio, and black levels to get a true 4K UHD Theater experience in the room.
It comes with 2600 lumens but it performs more than 3000 lumens with a mind-blowing color gamut.
Epson utilizes the new DCI-P3 chip to improve the color gamut more than your expectations.
This latest technology is 50% wider than 1 chip rec.709; you will amaze to see the color accuracy of this beast.
5050UB comes with 3 LCD technology that accepts 100% of RGB color signals to mitigate the Rainbow effect.
A 10-bit HDR3 system is added to improve your HDR experience to the next level, know you can adjust the HDR curve from your remote control as well.
12-bit analog-to-digital video processing is added to ultra-smoothen your gaming experience, you will hardly find compression or banding between frames.
Motorize lens to control the lens shifting easily without adjusting the keystones.
Though this projector is a bit bulky and noisy, still you can manage it to get way more benefits in this price range.
This is the best 4K projectors under 3000 bucks because of the following reasons.
- It comes with supper accurate color gamut and black levels with impressive brightness.
- A true 3 chip design with 3 LCD technology almost accepts 100% of GB colors to improve your picture quality. Forget about the Rainbow effects.
- Its HDR quality is way better than other models because of the 10 bit HDR3.
- Motorize lens to sort out your problems instantly you can mount this projector on any corner and set up the vertical and horizontal shift with remote control.
- 12-bit analog to digital video processing to get a smooth gaming experience without banding or compression of the frames.
- Versatile connections to connect multiple things.
Those are the reasons it stands out to us.
3. VAVA 4K UST Laser TV Home Theatre Projector
VAVA 4K UST Laser Review
VAVA 4K UST is an ultra-short throw home theater projector that provides you a 100 inches screen from 7.2 inches away.
Furthermore, it is a laser 4k projector with incredible brightness, and lamp life and you don’t need to wait for the startup.
The manufacturers have claimed that their laser can last for 25,000 hours with an instant startup.
Overall VAVA 4K UST is a sleek, beautiful, and features-packed projector with HDR10, ADLP 3.0, and VAVA app to watch your favorite serials.
Why choose VAVA 4K UST
- It is sleek, stylish, and easy to install with an extremely long life of laser engine.
- Project brighter, sharp, and detailed pictures even in the ambient room, its 2500 lumens are way brighter than 3000 lumens because of the laser engine.
- SDR quality of this projector is amazing with mind-blowing colors, brightness, etc.
- Smart android 7.1 is added to get some extra features like connecting an android phone to the projector by using the VAVA app, running multiple android apps, etc.
- Though VAVA 4K comes with remote control, still you have the option to control it with an android phone; even you can cast your actual phone screen through the VAVA app.
- VAVA 4K UST comes with ALPD 3.0 cinematic technology to get a theater-like experience at home.
- ALPD 3.0 (Advanced Laser Phosphor Display) will double the light efficiency of the projector, without compromising the colors whenever the projector operates in an ambient environment.
- From the setting portion of the projector, you will get colors, keystone, brightness, etc. you can set up brightness mode, colors saturation, and keystone from the settings.
- Overall the HDR10 performance of this projector is pretty good, you may feel slightly muted colors but the details will be blown away in your mind.
- Versatile connection and control to add your favorite stuff.
- The contrast ratio and black levels are pretty good and perfectly balanced with the brightness.
- Built-in 60W stereo surround speakers with amazing sound quality, even if you don’t need to integrate another sound system.
Design of VAVA 4K UST
Though this projector is not that lightweight and compact, still it comes with a white casing and a fabric around to get a stylish design that can be blended with your interior decor perfectly.
From the top, you will only get a power button and a laser engine with an eye-protecting infrared sensor.
On the bottom, you will get a few lags with a dial on the side to adjust the size of the legs.
The backside of the projector has some ports to integrate HDMI, USBs, etc.
On the sides, you will find hidden speakers with some ventilation to sound it properly.
Connections and Controls of VAVA 4K UST
- A remote control and VAVA app to control with a cell phone as well.
- 2 HDMI 2.0 Ports.
- HDMI 3 ARC.
- USB port.
- 5mm audio and video input and output.
- LAN Ethernet port.
- An AC socket.
- Optical audio output port.
Performance of VAVA 4K UST
Though VAVA 4K UST does not utilize the native 4k chip but it comes with pixel-shifting technology to project 8.3 million pixels to get impressive picture quality, still 4k native chip performers well.
Moreover, it comes with a high input lag of 100 ms, you may not feel the input lag in adventure games if you are a newbie, however, a hardcore gamer may not be satisfied with its gaming experience.
VAVA app is super helpful to connect the cell phone, operating the apps, etc. still I prefer the android TV because of YouTube, Netflix, and other functions but you can integrate NVidia shields, etc. to avail android TV.
The speakers’ performance is very well, I think the speakers of this projector are way better than other speakers, still, if you want to connect another audio system you are good to go with it.
HDR10 performance of this projector is fine; you may feel slightly muted colors, low brightness, and contrast but the laser engine performs well to make HDR content more impressive.
The led engine comes with an infrared sensor that will not only mitigate the shadow but also, protect your eyes from rays.
If you want a short-throw projector with a laser engine, a stylish look with lots of modern features this is for you.
Not only this projector will perform well in a dim environment but also can perform pretty well in an ambient environment as well because of a laser engine with 2500 lumens.
Moreover, its led engine can startup within seconds without the need of preheating like other lamp projectors and can last for 25,000 hours.
I must say it can be improved in a few areas like input lag, HDR performance, Native 4k chip, etc.
Overall it is one of the best 4k projectors with an impressive design, durable body, and led engine.
4. Bomaker 2021 4K Ultra Short Throw Projector
Bomaker 2021 polarize 4K Review
Bomaker 2021 is a true polarized 4K UHD projector with new emerging technologies to provide you next-gen picture quality with realistic colors and lagging free display.
It comes with the latest TI’s 0.47” DMD chip with leveraging XPR technology to project 8.3 million pixels perfectly. As a result, you will get a flawless crisp, clear and bright picture quality with every small detail.
Also, the manufacturer added the tri-laser RBG to ensure the most natural and wider color gamut as compared to other laser projectors.
Three-channel laser technology is solely built to utilize 3 separate lasers for each color to support the wider ranges of colors.
Moreover, Bomaker 2021 comes with an extremely durable Laser that can last for 30,000 hours without losing efficiency and accuracy.
Why choose Bomaker 2021 4K Ultra Short Throw
- The new Bomaker 2021 4K utilizes the industry’s leading Ti 0.47” DMD Chip with RICOH wide-angle lens to project 120 inches large picture from just 11.2 inches away.
- They have also added the tri-laser RGB to support the DMD chip to project 8.3 million pixels with a wider color gamut.
- Three-channel laser technology will provide you with a way more wide color gamut because they have utilized separate Laser light sources to get a wider color gamut. You will surely get the most realistic cinematic experience.
- In short, Bomaker 2021 is solely built to provide super bright, sharp, and most detailed picture quality with natural colors.
- Thanks to the new laser technology that provides us with low input lag, eye strain, and startup time. Moreover, a single laser could last for 30,000 hours.
- It supports HDR10 with deeper lack levels, colors, contrast, and sharpness with brighter picture quality.
- Bomaker 2021 also comes with 6500 lumens light source and 2500 lumens for image brightness to provide top-notch image quality even in a slightly ambient environment.
- Also, it comes with a 1,500,000:1 contrast ratio and 86%+ NTSC resolution which means you will get tremendous image quality with a balanced contrast ratio.
- In polarized 4k mode, you will get 193%+ NTSC with low input lag, polarized 4 modes are solely built for the gamers to get lagging free experience even in 60Hz display.
- Its 4k native resolution will blow your mind to express the realistic cinematic experience with crisp, clear, and bright image quality.
- Rico wide angels lens comes with eye protection technology forget about eye fatigue.
- To make your visual experience smother bomaker added the MEMC (Motion estimation and Motion Compensation) technology to smother the fast-moving scenes even in polarized 4k mode.
- Like if a fast scene appears, MEMC will compensate the motion and provide you a real smooth experience frame by frame.
- Though this home theater projector is not that lightweight its design is very compact, beautiful, and can be blended with your interior decor perfectly.
- Flexible connections with built-in Wi-Fi, HDMI ports, USB ports, Ethernet ports, etc. to add dongles, audio system or you connect your cell phone, etc.
- Built-in high-quality speakers and Dolby DTS technologies to get a top-notch 3-dimensional audio experience.
- Though its sound quality is amazing for me, still you can integrate your sound system as well.
- Bomaker also added the 3 GB ram, 32 internal storage, Master 6A-838 CPU with a basic frequency of a maximum 1.72GHz, and android version 6.0 to provide a smoother experience even in live streaming.
Design of Bomaker 2021 4k Ultra short throw projector
Like all ultra-short-throw projector bomaker 2021 comes with a compact and beautiful design with a lens and power button on the top.
Its overall casing is built from black durable plastic with a matte finish to get a more premium look.
On the back of the projector, multiple ports are situated, on the other hand, it has 3 speakers on the sides.
On the bottom side, you will get few adjustable legs to adjust the height of the projector.
Connections and controls of Bomaker 2021
- It comes with a fully functional remote control.
- 2 HDMI 2.0 ports.
- USB 2.0 and USB 3.0
- Audio output.
- Mini USB service port.
- Ethernet port.
- AV in.
Performance of Bomaker 2021
Since Bomaker 2021 4K utilizes modern technologies with polarized native 4K regulations, you will get amazing picture quality with super-accurate colors, details, and sharpens.
Bomaker manufacturer combines the Ti 0.47” DMD Chip with Tri- laser RGB laser to provide a top-notch cinematic experience by projecting 8.3 million pixels with a wide color gamut.
Its Tri- laser RGB provides a 50% wider color gamut as compared to other projectors with 86%+ NTSC.
Also, Bomaker utilizes the latest RICOH wide-angle lens that can last for 30,000 hours with an instant startup, eye strain-free technology and can provide 6000 lumens of lamplight.
Moreover, this beast comes with 2500 lumens to get a super bright image even in a slightly ambient environment.
It has industry-leading HDR 10 technology with tremendous details and sharpness.
Though this projector doesn’t have a 120Hz display, the latest polarized 4k display with MEMC is smooth enough to get a mind-blowing gaming experience, still, if you are a hardcore gamer you may not get satisfied.
Built-in speakers are way better than other projectors because of Dolby technology, you will fee realistic 3D audio.
Though this projector comes with an android 6.0 older version and it does not support Android TV and app store, but its polarize interface has lots of apps like YouTube, Netflix, etc. on the home screen.
I think Bomaker does not add the feature of the app store because of crashing problems, however, the new polarized interface is free from crashing problems and reliable enough to operate it easily.
Moreover, you can connect your cell, phone, or any other device with the projector as well.
Bomaker 2021 polarize 4k comes with multiple settings to adjust contrast color saturation etc. from your remote control.
Overall, it’s a bit new projector but believes me, it is going to dominate the market.
This is one of the best 4k home theater projectors under 3000 bucks with ultra-short throw projection, impressive color accuracy, sleek design, and most importantly it comes with eye strain-free technology.
Also, it comes with a wider color gamut, tremendous brightness, sharpness, and contrast level. You will be blown away to see the picture quality of this projector.
Thankfully its laser engine can last for 30,000 hours and can start up instantly, know you don’t need to wait for long.
Though this projector is a bit lacking at the refresh rate of the display, it comes with the latest polarized 4k and MEMC technology to get the lowest input lag.
5. Optoma GT1090HDR Short Throw Laser Home Theater Projector-Best for gaming
Optoma GT1090HDR Review
GT1090HDR 4k UHD home theater projector comes with Dura core lasers to prolong the life of lamps up to 20000 hours in normal high brightness mode and 30000 hours in low brightness eco mode.
Also, it comes with IPX 6 dust resistance ratings to improve the life of the optical engine.
Besides its amazing laser life span, it comes with an impressive contrast ratio of 300000:1 and 4200 lumens to provide a mind-blowing sharp, and bright image even in a brighter room.
Furthermore, GT1090HDR comes with HDR10 and HLG with Deeper black levels to get sharper, realistic colors, and a brighter HDR10 screen.
Overall this projector is sufficient to convert your room into a home theater.
Why choose Optima GT109HDR
- Projects true 4k UHD picture with natural colors, impressive contrast ratio, brightness, deeper black levels and compatible with HDR10 and 8 different modes.
- Dura core laser lens with quick startup time and can last for 30000 hours without losing the quality of the image.
- Another major benefit of GT109HDR is, that it’s capable of reproducing the re.709 color gamut to provide real cinematic colors.
- 3D compatible and provide flicker-free images with a 120Hz display for gamers to enjoy the next-level gaming experience. You can enjoy 3D broadcasts, moves, or games with ultra-smooth frame rates.
- Flexible connections and controls to connect your android dongle, USBs, HDMI’s, Audio outputs, etc.
- Remote control with a backlight is added to adjust the focus and other things from the remote control.
- Optima G109HDR comes with short-throw technology from 4 feet away you will get 120 inches large flawless screen with no dead pixels.
- Auto keystone will automatically correct the dimension of the screen without disturbing you.
- 120Hz display with very low input lag will never spoil your gaming experience even if you are a hardcore gamer. Also, 4200 lumens are sufficient to operate this beast even in the ambient room, you will get next-level experience in low light.
- Since this home theater projector comes with a laser lamp it can start within seconds without the need of preheating like lamp projectors.
- Fan noise is negligible even if you are operating at high performance; I have tested on the eco mode it creates about 32db which is very less.
Design of GT109HDR
On the top of this home theater projector, a few buttons and dials are added to adjust zoom, focus, screen, etc.
However, on the bottom, two small adjustable legs are added to place on the table safely.
Overall the design of this projector is quite simple and attractive with a large lens, smooth edges, and minimalist buttons.
Few vents are added to stay cool on the projector.
Connections and controls of GT109HDR
- Remote control.
- Two HDMI ports (HDMI 1.4 and HDMI 2.0).
- 3D sync.
- 2 Audio output of 3.5 mm
- 2 audio inputs of 3.5 mm
- 3.5 mm Mic input
- RJ 45 Ethernet port
- VGA input and output.
- Composite to connect composite cables.
- 12 v trigger
- Mini USB
Performance Optima GT109HDR
The most highlighted features of this beast are its Dura core laser lens, 3D compatibility, impressive contrast ratio, and brightness with 8 Screen modes including HDR10 and HLG.
Dura core lens can start instantly without preheating and can be last for 30,000 hours on eco mode without maintenance.
As I mentioned before the manufacturer enabled this projector to reproduce the rec.709 color gamut to get true HD cinematic colors of your favorite serials.
Besides the rec.709, it will provide an impressive refresh rate of 120Hz with very low input lag to provide the next-level gaming experience.
Moreover, Optima GT109HDr comes with 3D compatibility, know you can play games watch your favorite serials or podcast in 3D but you have to purchase 3d glasses separately.
120 inches large screen will provide you a realistic true HD cinematic experience in a slightly dim environment.
Though this projector comes with 4200 lumens still in low light you will get slightly better performance.
If you are hunting for the best 4k laser projector with a short-throw, flawless 4K UHD picture quality, HDR10, and 3D compatibility this is for you.
Moreover, this beast comes with 8 screen modes and a 120Hz display to get a more realistic gaming experience without input lag.
I must say this is the best 4k home theater projector for gamers who want to enjoy war games with very low input lag.
Unlike other 4k projectors, this beauty comes with 4200 lumens and a sufficient contrast ratio to provide bright, clear, and sharp picture quality even in the ambient environment.
Versatile connections and controls will allow you to add multiple kinds of stuff like audio output, 3D sync, android dongles, and other kinds of cool stuff.
6. BenQ HT3550i True 4K Smart Projector -Android TV
BenQ HT3550i Review
BenQ HT3550i will provide you a true 4k visual experience with 8.3 million pixels, high contrast ratio, and an RGBRGB color wheel to provide a clear sharp, and bright image.
Since all modern contents are being made on 95% DCI P3 color spaces, you will get a true cinematic experience with this projector because it supports that technology.
Furthermore, you will get a dongle out of the box that supports Google-certified android TV and Google play store with more than 5000 android apps, channels, games, etc.
Also, its inner mechanism is extremely silent, you can’t figure out the noise even in high-performance mode.
Why choose BenQ HT3550i home theater projector
- It comes with a true cinematic 4k experience with 8.3 million pixels to get top-notch picture quality with 95% DCI P3 and 100% rec.709 to enhance more color accuracy.
- Besides these features, BenQ provides this beast with several modes, like HDR10 and HLG, optimized movie, cinema master video+, and cinema master audio+ modes to get a real theater experience.
- The HDR10 and HLG of BenQ HT3550i are solely built to support the blue-ray content and enhance the color tone of HDR videos. HDR brightness adjuster will auto-adjust the color mapping and brightness to provide mind-blowing image quality.
- You will get a proper dongle with certified Google TV and play store to operate 5000+ channels, apps, movies, etc.
- Also, you will get a proper space to attach it, you need to remove the top cover to locate the port.
- The image quality of this projector is absolutely amazing; you will get a true cinematic experience with 130 inches large screen, auto vertical keystone, and color mapping to adjust the screen and color levels automatically.
- BenQ Ht3550i Comes with two remote controls, one is for the projector and the other for the android TV. You can control the whole projector from brightness modes to screen adjustment from the projector’s remote.
- The overall built quality of this projector is amazing with soft edges and a sturdy front lens. Though this projector is a bit heavy, still you can manage it.
- HT3350i provides great color accuracy, image quality, and frame rate for gamers but it doesn’t come with a high refresh rate, so hardcore gamers may not be satisfied.
- Also, you will get a dial on the top to adjust the zoom and focus according to the size of your wall.
- Extremely noiseless mechanism with lots of ports on the back like HDMI HDCP 2.2, USB 3.0, server audio output, etc.
Design of benQ HT3550i
BenQ HT3550i comes with an extremely beautiful design with a brownish front plate and a square lens. On the top of this beast, you will get some buttons and dials to adjust focus power, etc.
HT3550i is not that big and bulky on the other hand It is not lightweight as well because of its sturdy material and components, so I must it is average in weight and size.
You will find two adjustable legs on the bottom to put it at any suitable position; you don’t need to put magazines and other kinds of stuff to balance the projector. 🙂
Also, you can mount it on the ceilings easily.
Connection and Controls of BenQ HT3550i
- Two remote Controls one is for operating the projector and the other is for android TV.
- Some buttons and dials to adjust the screen, focus, and zoom.
- 2 HDMI ports with HDCP 2.2.
- USB 3.0 port for media reader and other stuff.
- USB 2.5A
- RS-232 Control.
- Standard 3.5mm audio output.
- 12 V trigger Control.
- Service mini USB port.
Performance of benQ HT3500i
This projector comes with 2000 lumens, 8.3 million pixels, and 95% DCI P3 to get a true 4k theater experience within a home.
Furthermore, it comes with a dongle out of the box with Google-certified Android TV and Google Play store, so you don’t need to purchase another device for separate streaming.
Also, HT3500i comes with several modes like HDR10 and HLG, optimized movies, cinema master video+, etc. with auto vertical keystone and color mapping to adjust the whole screen and overall visual experience.
Though it does not have a high refresh rate still a new gamer gets stratified input lag.
Overall its ultra HD experience is amazing.
If you are struggling to find the best 4k projectors with true HD image quality with impressive brightness, sharpness, and balanced natural colors, this is for you.
This beast not only provides you with brilliant image quality but also, provides noiseless operation with multiple channels and modes.
You can explore the settings to get an ideal experience, however, it has several functionalities to adjust colors and screen according to the scenes. If the dark scene is appeared the projector increase brightness to get a perfect image.
Surprisingly this projector comes with 95% DCI P3 and 100% rec 709 that can support the colors of modern content to get mind-blowing picture quality,
7. LG HU70LA 4K UHD Smart Home Theater CineBeam Projector
LG HU70LA 4K UHD Review
LG HU70LA is the first LED 4k projector from LG within the mid-range price tag with tremendous image quality, color accuracy, HDR10, and a TruMotion to enhance the frame qualities.
The latest HU70LA is a 4 channel LED projector with pixel-shifting technology to improve picture quality, lifespan with the least startup time.
Due to the 4 channel technology, the image quality of this projector is pretty close to the other expensive projectors; you will feel a significantly low Rainbow effect with amazing color effects and you can expect up to 3000 hours of life.
Furthermore, LG provides LG webOS with some built-in Netflix, YouTube, Hulu, Amazon, etc.
Why Choose HU70LA Home theater protector
- The image quality of this projector is sharper and brighter than my expectation, You will never feel low brightness like other LED protectors.
- You can adjust the screen between 60 to 140 inches with multiple Modes like vivid mode, cinema mode, standard mode, etc. vivid mode will provide you a brighter image, however cinema mode will provide you more realistic and accurate colors.
- You might know the HDR mode will slightly lower the brightness and color tone of the image but in HU70LA you will get a balanced image.
- Though the black levels and 1500 lumens will not provide you a sharp and bright image in a brighter room, still the color accuracy and overall performance will balance them.
- LG WebOS will provide you all steaming sources; you don’t need to spend more for purchasing a separate stream. Even you can mirror your mobile phone screen as well.
- Another big addition is LG’s magic remote control with backlight and all control to adjust focus, Zoom, and even you can use air mouse and Google assistance to operate Apps and other things.
- It comes with a compact lightweight and versatile mounting option, you can put it on stands or you can mount it on the ceiling as well.
- You will get a nice gaming experience with HDR mode but if you are a hardcore gamer you may found some flaws.
- It has built-in 3 pairs of speakers with average quality but you can connect a Bluetooth speaker and headphones as well.
Design of LG HU70LA
This is one of the most compacted and lightweight 4k LED projectors with a few buttons on the top including Zoom dial, Focus buttons, etc.
It has small legs with adjustments to place it safely on the tables; however, you can mount it on the ceiling as well.
Multiple venting areas are added to stay cool with this projector even in warm regions.
Connections and controls of HU70LA
- 2 HDMI ports with HDCP 2.2.
- USB Type-A for USBs, keyboard, mouse, etc.
- USB type C for Power and display.
- LG’s Magic Remote Control to Control the whole Projector.
- Built-in 3 pairs of speakers.
- Bluetooth functionality.
- Wi-Fi enabled.
- Coax input that accepts coaxial cable to operate via antenna and VCR.
- Standard 3.5 mm audio jack.
- LAN supported.
- No 3d Support.
Performance of LG HU70LA 4k UHD projector
Though this projector comes with low 1500 and slightly less black levels, still you will amaze to see its picture quality and noiseless operation.
Unlike other LED 4k Home Theater projectors, this projector will provide you impressive sharpness, brightness, balanced color levels with TruMotion to get a stable frame rate.
Due to the pixel shifting and 4 channels LED technology you will get more brightness and better HDR quality as compared to other 4k LED projectors.
Place or mount in a dim environment to get an amazing visual experience, dominance of ambient lights may ruin the image quality of this projector.
Overall you will get an actual home theater experience with multiple controls, connectivity, and a large screen of 140 inches.
If you are hunting for the best 4k home theater Projector with tremendous projection range, ultra Sharpe and bright picture quality with balanced colors level within a mid-range price tag this is the one for you.
Like previous expensive projectors of LG, this model comes with 4 channels of LED, pixel shifting, and TruMotion technologies to improve the image quality, frame rate, and brightness.
Though LG HU70LA Comes with low lumens and black levels, still you can’t feel any flaw in dim light, however, in a bright room you may feel a slightly lower performance.
Another major benefit of this beast is you will get lots of controls and connectivity, like remote control, LG webOS, HDMI ports, Coax in, Phone mirror connectivity, etc.
8. Epson Home Cinema 3800 4K PRO-UHD 3-Chip Home theater Projector
Epson Home Cinema 3800 Review
Epson has utilized the latest technologies like 3LD display and 10 bit HDR to enhance the resolutions, colors, and image processing.
You will hardly find Rainbow effects and brightness issues because its 3 chip design is capable enough to provide 100% RBG colors with impressive brightness.
Furthermore, Cinema 3800 comes with intelligent pixel-shifting technology to control the three High definition LCD chips to process the millions of pixels in parallel directions.
Epson added 12-bit analog-to-digital to process images more smoothly without banding or lagging, if you are a gamer you will love this feature for sure.
Why choose Epson Home Cinema 30800 4k Pro
- A true 4K UHD experience with 3LCD display to provide 100% RBG colors, 10 bits HDR with pixel-shifting technology to enhanced resolutions with balanced brightness, and sharpness.
- 12-bits analog-to-display is added for gamers to get lagging, compression, and banding-free image quality with smooth transitions.
- Home Cinema 3800 comes with an impressively durable lens it can last for 30000-35000 hours on eco mode; however, its replacement cost is also cheap.
- Epson home cinema 3800 also comes with a 100000:1 contrast ratio, 3000 color, and brightness lumens to create a crisp and clear flawless picture quality.
- Two 10 watts speakers with normal sound quality are added to get sufficient quality sound; however, you have an option to connect your Bluetooth speaker as well.
- This is not a short-throw projector, you will get 120 inches screen from 12 feet away, so if you are hunting for a short-throw projector this is not for you.
- On the top of the projector, two dials are added to shift the screen vertically or horizontally, Know you don’t need to turn the whole projector just shift the screen from the dials.
- Remote control with backlight to control the whole projector, like axis shifting, brightness, zooms, and focus, etc.
- Flexible connection to add lots of things like a new speaker, android dongles, HDMI connection, etc.
- Home Cinema 3800 comes with a low input lag to facilitate the gamers; it is about 16ms on 1080p, however slightly more on 4k resolutions. If you are a hardcore gamer you may not get satisfied because lots of projectors come with a 120Hz display and 8ms input lag.
Design of Home Cinema 3800
The design of this home theater projector is very simple, on the top of this projector you will get some buttons and dials to adjust the axis sifts, zoom, focus, etc.
On the bottom you will get two adjustable legs to place your projector safely on the table; however, you can mount it on the ceiling as well.
Though this projector is a bit heavier, still its size is a bit compact and easy to carry; its smooth edges and corners will never hurt you.
The overall dimensions of this projector are 16.1” width, 6.1” height, and 13” length.
Connections and connectivity of Cinema 3800
- Remote control with a backlight is added to control the projector.
- On the top of the projector, two dials and few buttons are added to control the axis shift, zoom, focus, etc.
- 2 HDMI (HDCP 2.2, 18Gbps) ports.
- Standard Audio output of 3.5mm.
- USB Type-A 2.0 for streaming etc.
- USB for a wireless system.
- 200 mAh trigger
- Mini USB port for Service.
Performance of Epson Home Cinema 3800
Cinema 3800 will provide you 4k UHD bright, clear, and sharp picture quality with 100% RGB colors without Rainbow effects.
Epson combines the latest 3 LCD display with intelligent pixel-shifting technology to enhance both resolution and colors to the next levels.
Also, it comes with four preset color modes (natural, dynamic, bright cinema, and cinema), so that you don’t need to set up yourself.
Furthermore, they have added 12-bits analog-to-display to reduce input lag by making the transitions smoother without banding or compression.
Besides these tremendous features, cinema 3800 also comes with 10 bits HDR that accepts 100% HDR to provide mind blowing HDR Quality.
Cinema 3800 can projects up to 150 inches large screen with 3000 lumens and 100000:1 contrast ratio to enhance picture quality more than your expectations.
If you are hunting for a home theater projector that can provide you 4k UHD brilliant image quality with an amazing life span of the lens without compromising the color accuracy this is for you.
Epson Home Cinema 3800 comes with a true 3-chip projection design, pixel-shifting technology with 12-bits-analog to-display technology to provide you super Crips, clear ad bright picture quality even in HDR mode.
Its pixels shifting technology is intelligent enough to arrange the millions of pixels in parallel to provide you crisp and clear picture quality with 100% RBG colors.
Moreover, its HDR mood also comes with 10-bits to provide flawless picture quality with every tiny detail.
Overall this is one of the best 4k projectors with all the modern features a projector should have.
9. Optoma HD28HDR 4k/1080p Home Theater Projector
Optoma HD28HDR Review
HD28HDR comes with next-generation technology to improve the image quality and gaming experience to the next level.
Optoma adds HDR10, 50,000:1 contrast levels, 3400 lumens, and 6-segments color wheels to get top-notch image quality with balanced color levels and brightness.
Furthermore, it comes with 3D compatibility with dynamic black levels and a 120Hz refresh rate to skyrocket your gaming experience with sharp, clear, and bright image quality.
Surprisingly its lamp life is also impressive, it can last for 15,000, if you are using it for 5 hours a day the lamp can last for 8+ years.
Why choose Optima HD28HDR
- Sharp, crisp, clear, and bright picture quality with UHD 4k input to convert your room to a real theater.
- Comes with a next-generation gaming experience with a 120Hz refresh rate to reduce input lag to 8.4 ms which is negligible, however, at 60Hz you will feel an input lag of 16ms.
- 3400 lumens with deeper black levels and a 6-segment color wheel (RYGCWB) to provide a true 4k visual experience even in a bit ambient environment.
- Dynamic black levels technology is added to provide a smooth picture quality by increasing the contrast ratio in bright scenes to provide more details while the dark scenes remain the same to get a more detailed picture.
- HDR10 with a 50,000:1 contrast ratio to improve the image quality color balance and brightness levels, HDR10 and (RYGCWB) will never ruin your visual experience.
- HD28HDR supports almost all content build in 3D technology, you can watch 3D movies, 3D broadcasts or you can play 3D games with a 120Hz refresh rate. You will get a flicker-free experience but you need 3D DLP link glasses.
- Standard throw distance, you will get 100 inches to display from 10-11 inches away, however, you can get 120 inches screen from 12-13 inches away. Overall the screen can be expanded to 302 inches.
- Flexible connectivity to connect HDMI’s, Audio outputs, and other kinds of stuff easily, also you can connect the dongle to stream your favorite channels like Amazon, or android apps.
Design of HD28HDR
Optima HD28HDR comes with average weight and minimal buttons to control it easily.
On the top of this projector, you will find some buttons and dials to adjust zoom, focus, colors, etc.
On the bottom of this projector, small adjustable legs are added to place it properly, however, you can mount it to the ceiling as well.
Connection and controls of HD28HDR
- Remote control to control the whole projector.
- Few buttons and a dial on the top to adjust the zoom screen etc.
- HDMI (HDCP 2.2).
- HDMI 1.4a
- USB output 1.5a
- Audio output 3.5mm
- 3D sync
Performance of HD28HDR
The highlighted features of this projector are HDR10, 6 segments color wheel, and 3d supportive technology.
Moreover, it comes with a 120 Hz display for gamers to get a flawless smooth gaming experience.
Besides these impressive features, this beauty comes with a 50,000:1 contrast ratio with dynamic deeper black levels to enhance the picture quality more than your expectations.
Optima adds lots of controls and connections for users to operate it without having lots of technical details like you can operate with remote control or you can adjust screen or zoom from the dial.
Other major benefits of this projector are, its noiseless operation, ease to mount or place and its lens comes with a tremendous life span of 15,000 hours.
If you are looking for the best 4k UHD projector with 3D support, impressive black levels, contrast ratio, and brightness as well this is for.
Optima utilizes the next generations HDR10 and 6 segment colors with sRGB and rec.709 to provide mind-blowing true 4k image quality.
The new optima HD28HDR also comes with a 120 Hz display to provide a top-notch gaming experience with dynamic black levels to stabilize the details without compromising the brightness level and 3D quality.
Besides its tremendous image qualities, optima insert a durable lens that can last for 15,000 hours without losing the image quality.
Moreover, it comes with lots of vents to stay cool with this beast even in warmer regions.
10. Anker Nebula Cosmos Max 4K UHD TV
Anker Nebula Cosmos Max Review
The new Anker nebula cosmos Max is a super-compact, stylish and lightweight home theater projector with industries best laser engine to get long-lasting life and instant startup with mind-blowing picture quality.
Though cosmos max is relatively tinny as compared to other projectors you will amaze to see the realistic 4K UHD cinematic colors, brightness, and smooth transitions of this projector because it comes with the latest 0.47DMD chip.
It comes with HDR10 and dynamic smoothing mode to project the most detailed picture quality even in fast scenes. Like racing, hardcore gaming, etc.
Cosmo max comes with its own software with sufficient ram, internal storage, and processor to provide you with lagging free streaming.
Its internal software contains android TV, Netflix, android assistance, and other useful applications to skyrocket your excitement.
Why choose Anker Nebula Cosmos
- It has its own software you don’t need to add anything; you will get Netflix, android TV, and other 5000 exciting apps right out of the box.
- A Google assistant to operate any app with your voice.
- Extremely compact and lightweight home theater projector, you can use it on any occasion without lots of effort even you can mount it on a tripod as well.
- Cosmos max utilizes the high-speed autofocus, with realistic colors to get the most detailed image quality.
- Though it comes with 1500 lumens, still, it has a laser engine you can expect 2500 lumens of an ordinary bulb, you will get impressive brightness even in HDM 10 mode.
- HDR10 and dynamic smooth mode to smoother every detail of fast scenes, you will observe mind-blowing details.
- Its led engine is extremely durable with 30000 hours life span without losing color accuracy and brightness.
- The sound quality of this projector is amazing; it comes with four 10W speakers to provide 3D audio.
- Though you will not get sound quality like very heavy sound systems, still it has a pretty good 3D audio system and Dolby technology to provide top-notch sound quality.
- Cosmos also comes with a fully functional remote control with shortcuts to adjust focus and operate the Google assistance.
- Another major benefit of this projector is you can control it with your mobile phone or laptop in case your remote control is lost.
- Versatile connection and controls with super portable design, you can use in your camping trip, back yard, etc. without purchasing additional things like android dongles, Wi-Fi connecter, etc.
- Just you have to carry this tiny beast it contains everything you need for your trips.
- Besides its super cool body and compact size, this projector comes with a silent mechanism.
Design of Cosmos Max 4K
This is the most stylish, compact, and lightweight projector I have ever seen in my life.
On the top, it has a screen with starfield which looks really cool when you operate the projector. On the back, you will get connections of HDMIs, USBs, etc.
You can mount it on the ceiling or you can mount it on a tripod it’s up to you.
Connections and controls of Anker nebula cosmos Max
- Remote control with few shortcuts to operate the projector.
- Laptop and mobile app to control the projector.
- 2 HDMI 2.0 ports.
- 2 USB-A ports.
- Digital Optical.
- Power input.
Performance of Cosmo max 4K
Though this projector is tiny, still you will get a true cinema experience with natural, colors, brightness, and sharpness.
You will notice a few warm colors but it is completely fine, you can set them out from settings.
It has HDR10 and HLG support that will enhance the details, colors, brightness, and deeper black levels to get a real cinematic experience.
The dynamic smoother mode will further enhance the smoothness of frames to observe every tiny detail perfectly.
Moreover, instant autofocus is added to keep maintain the focus automatically.
The impressive sound system is reliable enough to provide you with top-notch audio quality even in an outdoor environment.
Vertical auto keystone correction is added to adjust the image screen vertically; however, you have options to adjust vertical and horizontal keystone correction manually as well.
Cosmo max 4k comes with a built-in software system that provides you with more than 4500 apps with Netflix, android TV, google assistance, HBO, and many more.
The extremely portable design will allow you to carry it everywhere without purchasing other things like Wi-Fi routers, speakers, etc.
Though it doesn’t have a 120Hz or more refresh rate, still it has a dynamic smooth mode to smoothen your gaming experience.
If you are looking for the most stylish, compact home theater projector with versatile built-in features this is for you.
It is a complete package to enjoy your camping because it has super user-friendly software with built-in 5000 apps, Wi-Fi enabled, and a 3D dimensional speaker to enjoy even outdoor.
Besides its software system and speakers, it has supper detailed and bright image quality with HDR 10 and HLG support.
You can enjoy 4k UHD cinematic experience with smoother transitions and deeper black levels.
Moreover, its 1500 lumens are sufficient to get tremendous brightness in low light, so don’t get confused about that.
11. ViewSonic-PX747-4K True 4K Projector with 3500 Lumens HDR Support
The latest view sonic-PX747-4k is solely built to provide true 4K UHD picture quality with mind-blowing brightness and details.
It comes with 3500 lumens and pixel-shifting technology to get a real cinematic experience even in an ambient environment.
Though this 4k projector comes in mid-range price tag still its lens works on super eco mode to provide great performance with a longer life span.
The manufacturer has claimed that the lamp of this projector can last for 15,000 hours, which means if you are using it 4 hours a day it can last for 6.8 years.
Furthermore, a 10 watts internal speaker is added with sufficient audio quality but you can connect external audio sources as well.
Why choose ViewSonic-PX747-4K
- Unlike other budget 4k projectors, this beauty will provide you with a full bright and sharp image quality with every tiny detail to convert your room to a theater.
- PX747-4k utilizes pixel-shifting technology to project 8.3 million pixels with 3500 lumens and a 12000:1 contrast ratio to provide brighter sharper picture quality even in a slightly ambient environment.
- ViewSonic PX747-4k also supports HDR content, you can watch HDR content with super details, richer contrast, and brightness.
- Besides HDR mood, it comes with 3 standard picture modes to enhance further the performance of the projector.
- PX747-4k can project from 100-300 inches screen without losing the picture quality.
- Flexible connectivity with two HDMI ports, audio input, output, and USB ports to integrate any kind of stuff.
- The lamp of this projector is extremely durable and power-efficient it can last for 6.8 years if you are operating 4 hours a day.
- A backlight remote control and few buttons are added on the top of the projectors to adjust focus, zoom, and screens.
- Comes with a 10 watts speaker with normal audio quality; however you can connect another one to get more smooth audio quality.
- The overall design of ViewSonic PX747-4K is pretty compact and lightweight with a stylish look. On the front, it has a gold ring around the lens with a ViewSonic logo.
- The major benefit of this projector is, it comes with 3 years of warranty for parts and 1 year for labor.
Design of ViewSonic PX747-4k
PX747-4k comes with a compact and stylish design with some buttons on the top and dials to adjust the screen, zoom, and focus.
On the bottom of this projector, you will get adjustable legs to place it safely; however, you can mount it on the ceiling as well.
On the front, it has a gold ring around the lens with a ViewSonic Iconic logo to enhance the beauty of this home theater projector.
On the right side small ventilations are added for speakers and on the back large ventilations are added to stay cool.
Connections and controls of PX747-4K
- HDMI 2.0(HDCP2.2)
- HDMI 1.4(HDCP1.4)
- Remote control with backlight.
- Few buttons and dials on the top.
- Audio input and output.
- Mini USB port for service.
- USB 2.0 type A.
- 12V trigger.
Performance of ViewSonic PX747-4K
This projector is able to provide you a realistic home theater experience with (3840x2160p) true UHD flawless picture quality.
Moreover, this projector comes with 3500 lumens, a DLP chip, and a 12000:1 contrast ratio to provide natural color quality even in a modest ambient environment.
Its pixel-shifting technology is very intelligent to arrange 8.3 million pixels in a pattern to get mind-blowing image quality in a slightly darker room.
Besides its picture quality, they provide you picture modes like HDR, Movie, etc. to further enhance the color tone of movies serials are games.
Moreover, it can provide brighter screens for gamers even in HDR mood but it doesn’t have a 120Hz or more refresh rate, so hardcore gamers may not be satisfied.
The fan of this projector is a bit noisy, so if you don’t want to get a projector with some noise this isn’t for you.
Though we can somehow slow down the noise level, still it may affect the internals.
The sound quality of the speakers is not that bad but if you want to get more premium sound you have to connect to another one.
If you are looking for the best 4k home theater projector at a mid-range price tag with supper bright, clear, and sharp picture quality this is for you.
Furthermore, it supports HDR to enhance the details to the next level. Also, it has 3 other modes like a movie mode, bright mode, etc. to optimized the color saturation, sharpness, etc.
The connections and controls of PX747-4k are amazing you can control the whole projector with remote control or the buttons on the top.
Also, it comes with versatile connectivity like you can connect HDMI’s USB audio, etc.
Though the lamp and other parts of this projector are ultra-durable, still ViewSonic provides 3 years of warranty for parts and 1 year for the lamp.
Definitive Buying Guide to select the best 4k Projectors
Before buying your best 4k projectors please consider the following things, so that you will get your desired one without doing any research.
Select a projector according to the room size and installation location:
Determining the size of room and placement of projector is very important, many peoples don’t prioritize these things but believe me it is a very important factor should be considered before buying a projector. If you want home theater projectors in general, check out this buying guide.
Some tips to select the best one for your room:
Take measurements of your room precisely.
Select the spot where the projector should be installed.
For small to medium room projector should be an ultra-short throw or it should project at least 100 inches screen from 1.5 to 2.5 meters away.
For large rooms, you can select a projector that can project 100 inches screen from 2.4 to 4 meters away.
The placement position is very important; you have to select an obstacle-free spot where no one could distract the protection.
Make sure to select a spot that allows your family to move freely.
Maybe you have to place your projector slightly right or left side of your room, so you have the option to select a projector with horizontal keystone adjustment to adjust the screen from any of the sides.
If you have to mount it on the callings you have to purchase the one with vertical keystone settings as well.
The latest projectors come with DPL, 3LCD, or LCoS chip technologies to provide a top-notch cinematic experience.
We have made a detailed portion on the above technologies let’s have look.
Some highlights of DLP, 3LCD, and LCoS:
DLP (digital light processing projector)
DLP utilizes tiny mirrors to reflect the lights towards the screen, most of the DLP units use the color wheel to create colors.
The latest high-end projectors come with multiple DLP chips and a faster color wheel to provide natural colors without Rainbow effects.
You may found some cheapest options in DLP as well but a cheap DLP projector may produce Rainbow effects be aware of it.
The contrast ratio and black levels are not that good in DLP but brightness and motion blur is amazing.
3 LCD (liquid crystal display) technology
3LCD projector utilizes the 3 liquid crystal display panels for each color (Red, Green, and Blue) to produce the mind-blowing colors.
3 LCS projector comes with better color accuracy and contrast ratio without the Rainbow effect.
LCoS (liquid crystal on silicon projector)
LCoS is a hybrid between DLP and LCD technology they use the LCD with mirrored back, they are super reflective and block lights like LCD projectors.
They are expensive; you can’t find an LCoS projector under 2000 backs.
LCoS projectors come with mind-blowing color accuracy, contrast ratio, and brightness.
If you can afford LCoS is the best option for you.
Currently, the home 4k home theater projector comes with 3 light sources, bulb, LED, or laser.
So which one should I choose?
Let’s have a look at the pros and cons before making a decision.
HDR mode will increase the color accuracy, sharpness, and details of pictures, so your 4k projector should have HDR mode so that you can enjoy HDR content as well.
Lots of projectors are solely built to operate in low lights but modern technologies make it possible to operate the projector in a slightly ambient environment.
They have utilized 2500-3500 lumens to brighter the image quality even in a slightly ambient room.
More the lumens brighter the image you will get, lower the lumens lower the brightness you will get.
2500 to 3000 lumens are more than enough for a slightly dim environment, still, we can’t provide you exact measurements according to your requirements because some users like bright images, however, some do not.
Color accuracy is the backbone of the best 4k home theater projector, if the colors are muted, dull with Rainbow effects; you may lose your excitement tremendously.
No one wants to watch their favorite serials with dull muted colors, so make sure to get a projector with a wide and accurate color gamut.
We have shortlisted each 4k home theater projector with the latest 6 wheels colors or rec.709 color technologies to get top-notch cinematic colors.
Also, we have written a detailed guide about color let’s have a look.
Before a deep dive, you should know what exactly a contrast ratio is?
Contrast ratio is the ratio between your white and black image, a projector with 3000:1 will show you 3000 times brighter white image as compared to black.
The higher the contrast ratio the brighter the white image and darker the black image that means you will get more details rather than muddy shade.
We have concluded that a 2000:1 or more contrast ratio is sufficient for a darkroom however in an ambient room there may be 3000:1 or more.
Keep in mind that contrast ratio and lumens are completely different things if you have a projector with more than 2500 lumens but its contrast ratio is low you will get a shady image without details.
Black levels are added to deal with dark scenes; black levels try their best to provide you most detailed pure black colors in dark scenes.
In short deeper than the black levels, you will get more pure black colors in night scenes.
Higher refresh rate with low input lag (only for hardcore gamers):
If you are a hardcore gamer you might have an idea about the importance of a higher refresh rate display.
A higher refresh rate will provide you extremely smooth gaming experience with very low input lag. This feature is super helpful to enhance your gaming experience, particularly in games, like COD,
A normal gamer may not notice the input lag of gaming on a 60Hz display but a hardcore gamer will defiantly observe the input lag of a 60Hz display.
If you’re a hardcore gamer please purchase the one with a 120Hz display or more with a very low input lag between 8-9 ms.
A projector with multiple ports will allow you to integrate anything you want to connect.
At least your best 4k projectors should have 2 HDMI ports one with 4k support, USB ports, audio jacks, an Ethernet port, so that you can add android dongles, connect speakers, etc.
3D compatibility is a plus point for you but you may have to spend a few more bucks to get them, 3d projectors are way more costly as compared to 2d and you may need to purchase a few additional accessories like 3d glasses, sync, etc.
We have reviewed Optoma HD28HDR and Optoma GT109HDR; both are 3d compatible and budget-friendly as well you can shortlist them.
Modern features like built-in Wi-Fi, android TV, android OS, or any other OS with built-in apps and streaming will never disappoint you.
You can operate everything with your remote control, cell phone, or Google assistance; you don’t need to purchase extra streaming.
Design and Build Quality:
Since a 4k home theater projector is a bit heavy investments make sure to select the one with the most durable shell, inner parts, and lamp.
Our list of best 4k home theater projectors contains most of the projectors with ultra-durable body lamps and most importantly some of them have a warranty of 2 to 3 years you can select from them as well.
Design is another major factor that should be considered, the projector should be compact and stylish enough to blend with our interior decor perfectly.
Indeed buying the best 4K projector is a bit difficult task because we are investing a heavy amount.
Due to the dense market of the projectors, a newbie may not get the desired 4k home theater projector that’s why we have combined our experience and research to provide you the list of the best 4k home theater projector currently available in the market.
We have tried our best to provide you with well-researched data with multiple most selling 4k projectors, just you have to read reviews.
Also, we have made a detailed buying guide for you, so that you can get more knowledge about the technicalities of 4k home theater projectors
If you are still confused about how to pick our list here are some recommendations for you.